- PTA Meetings are held on various Mondays at 6:00 pm. Childcare is free.
- Meeting Dates for 2018-19: September 10, October 22, November 26, December 17, January 14, February 11, March 25, April 15, May 20.
- PTA participation is open to all. There is also a formal membership that includes a $7.00 fee and voting privileges.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to join our PTA email list and receive meeting reminders & agendas, volunteer opportunities, and newsletters
Support O'Dea by purchasing Spirit Wear!
Ways to support O'Dea:
What we do:
- O'Dea Parent Teacher Association is an organization working toward supporting the students, staff and programs of the O'Dea Core Knowledge Elementary. Some of the things we support are:
- Back to School events - we host social events prior to school to help children and families transition from summer to school and to get everyone excited!
Community dinners - each semester we organize a dinner for the O'Dea Community. Get to know your other O'Dea families at this annual event. The fall dinner coincides with the Scholastic Book Fair and the spring dinner coincides with the Core Knowledge Fair.
- Winter Clothes Exchange - provides the O'Dea community an opportunity to drop off, pick up, or swap winter clothing for their children
Walking Wheeling Wednesdays - offers incentives and rewards for students who get themselves to school without an automobile.
Eco-Week - 5th grade experiential education outing
Odyssey of the Mind - spring afterschool program that teaches children creative thinking and team work
- Teacher Appreciation Week - this annual spring event allows up to show our teachers how much we appreciate what they do all year.
Volunteer coordination - the school's Volunteer Building Coordinator is also active in PTA! this relationship helps up ensure volunteer needs are being met (Hearing and Vision, Picture Day, classroom needs, Book Fair, Field Day)
Any other parent or community initiatives. Let us know what is important to you!